POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
5 May 2024 01:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Jim Charter
Date: 3 Sep 2003 16:48:14
Message: <3f56538e$1@news.povray.org>
> I work with a guy from India who sells parts from those very ships.

Maybe he has some pics?

> Again, this is something with which I cannon associate as negative a
> concept as "decay." Maybe dispersion? Absorption? Decay to me suggests
> more a thing that is going to waste

Ah so for me it is more like decomposition, a natural process but
'decay' depending on your point of view.  Putrifaction to me is
sustenance to a maggot.  For you is is more like a blight?  A
despoilation?  Hmmm still not there yet.  But I get what you mean about
negative.  That does raise the ante.  Still, can't negative from one
point of view be positive from another?