POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Units of Measure : Re: Units of Measure Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Units of Measure
From: Frans Verbaas
Date: 26 Aug 2003 17:01:14
Message: <3f4bca9a$1@news.povray.org>
Instead of making a mental note why not make a real one in a comment.
Knowing what you intended always comes in handy later on.
I did some architectural modelling once in vicenzian feet, simply because
the dimensions on my source plans were given in that unit.

Had Napoleon been a little more succesful, we would at least all have been
metric.

Frans