POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Mystery...Notes : Re: Mystery...Notes Server Time
29 Apr 2024 10:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mystery...Notes
From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 25 Aug 2003 00:13:06
Message: <3f498cd2@news.povray.org>
Thanks Jim and gonzo. Your comments about all the images are very
interesting and worth the time reading them. In fact, these -about all
images- comments are exactly what make the competition a real challenge and
a pleasure, -usually a pain too :-)
Regarding Tzolkin, I wish I could render it bigger. With all the painful
steps I had to go through, just to get the 600 x800 size, I really doubt
I'll do it again. I won't try those height_fields in the way they're used, I
leave them to the pros.

Best Regards,
Marjorie