POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering in Parts. : Re: Rendering in Parts. Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering in Parts.
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 19 Aug 2003 19:41:24
Message: <3f42b5a4@news.povray.org>
Sorry for dealyed response, I have been moving into a new place and just got
my internet acces back today.  As far as reconstructing your image, you can
do it very easily in any paint program.  If each piece picks up where the
last one left off, you simply copy and paste them.  There might be a more
elegant approach, but that's all I do.

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge