POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chris Colefax's Mesh compressor : Re: Chris Colefax's Mesh compressor Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chris Colefax's Mesh compressor
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Aug 2003 09:18:12
Message: <3f40d214@news.povray.org>
I found the problem!
In a distant past, I defined the path to pcm files in the povray.ini file.
Giving the complete path in the script didn't generate problems then with
version 3.1 or MegaPOV up to version 0.7. However, this generates an error
now in version 3.5 and MegaPOV 1.0.
So, i can make my life simpler (by remembering what I did in the past)!!

Thanks anyway, and best regards!!

thomas