POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : pdf manual ready : Re: pdf manual ready Server Time
2 May 2024 14:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pdf manual ready
Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:18:51
Message: <3f3a48cb@news.povray.org>
Hi,

no, i get a real error: "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access
/ipermarket/povman.zip on this server.".....

Regards,

Patrik

"enricone" <enr### [at] inwindit> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3F3### [at] inwindit...
Did you get a "post method not allowed" message? Anyway, try copying and
pasting the address to your browser, not to download the file from this
page.
Enrico