POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real-Time & Pre-Rendered Radiosity : Re: Real-Time & Pre-Rendered Radiosity Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real-Time & Pre-Rendered Radiosity
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 9 Aug 2003 22:06:56
Message: <3f35a8c0$1@news.povray.org>
The demos alone that came with my gforce card are amazing to watch.  The
card, unfortunately, only seems to find support in video games.  While we're
on the radiosity topic, I ran across this the other day:

http://bunny.blueskystudios.com/

The good old bunny short film.... one of the few computer animated films to
use radiosity.  I was actual checking out how they did the fur :P

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge