POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Mistery... The Turn of the Screw : Re: Mistery... The Turn of the Screw Server Time
1 May 2024 06:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mistery... The Turn of the Screw
From: Jim Charter
Date: 9 Aug 2003 20:32:41
Message: <3f3592a9$1@news.povray.org>
To me the strong purple of the light suggested that the supernatural was
being depicted.  The sense of the haunting being internal to the woman
alone, is heightened to the extent that the details and furnishings of
the house are idiosyncratic but believable.  The atmosphere of the house
is the strong part of the picture I think.