POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture Library plugin : Texture Library plugin Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Library plugin
From: Patrick
Date: 7 Aug 2003 08:38:44
Message: <3f324854$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I used Pov-Ray a few years ago when designing furniture pieces. At the
time there was a brilliant little plugin that visually showed all the
textures in Pov-ray plus a few more. Metal, Stones etc. It was very
small and worked perfectly. You could visually browse the
textures/finishes and then double click the one you wanted and it would
automatically insert the declaration. Unfortunately with non-use and new
PC's etc, I have lost it. I wonder if anyone knows what/where it is? For
someone who is trying to use Pov-ray for making 3d designs a little more
realistic but does not want to get into creating whole new textures it
was invaluable. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks