POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PartixGen uploaded... : PartixGen uploaded... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  PartixGen uploaded...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 30 Jul 2003 09:24:13
Message: <3f27c6fd@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure if anyone is actually interested in this,
but I've just uploaded my non I/O Particle System
to my website, even though I'll be gone for four
weeks in August and won't be around to see
the first steps somebody takes with it, but
I'll come back and check it out... :-)

Oh, the example-animations provided along with
the source are in my rendering pipeline, but
will take some time. Hopefully they'll be online
by the time I leave too.

Regards,
Tim

--