POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Documentation Error? : Povray Documentation Error? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Documentation Error?
From: Peter Ketting
Date: 23 Jul 2003 13:11:02
Message: <3f1ec1a6$1@news.povray.org>
All,

I was reading through the Documentation, when I came upon the section
"clipped_by", which has an illustration along with it. According to the
documentation, clipped_by will clip off any part of the first object that is
not inside the second object. However, looking at the illustration that goes
with it, it seems that whatever is inside the second object will be clipped
off.

Am I just looking at this wrong or what?

Cheers,
Peter Ketting