POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Subsurface Scattering : Re: Subsurface Scattering Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subsurface Scattering
From: ran102
Date: 18 Jul 2003 17:48:08
Message: <3f186b18@news.povray.org>
I have been able to with milk make it very thick.  Changing the transparency
of the main pigment and also the brightness of the scattering pigment ( i
make it something like 4 or 5), I can produce milk that cannot be seen
through at all but has the scattering below the surface that makes it look
real.  If you want I can post a picture of it on the pov binaries images.