POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Announce: RendView-0.6.9 : Re: Announce: RendView-0.6.9 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:45:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: RendView-0.6.9
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Date: 17 Jul 2003 16:37:25
Message: <3f170905@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:

>> Really? I don't know how to cancel a post. Could you enlighten me?

http://knode.sourceforge.net/doc_en_0.3.2_online/more-knode-features.html#SUPERSEDE-AND-CANCEL

Thanks.

But I'm not sure if it works. I posted this message without this
note here and I can still see it in my reader...
Can you read it twice?

> I see. I thought I could find some interesting algorithms to include in
> set of macros prepared for MegaPOV 1.1 as for example in
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/32438/

Interesting stuff... hope it does not render too long.
The more "postprocessing" we can do with POVRay, the better.

Wolfgang