POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Installing 3.1 and 3.5 on the same machine : Re: Installing 3.1 and 3.5 on the same machine Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installing 3.1 and 3.5 on the same machine
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 15 Jul 2003 03:46:17
Message: <3f13b149@news.povray.org>
> It only has to do with the fact that I have slightly more time for POV-Ray
> at the moment. Thus my replies are longer when possible...

And thats a good thing. One couldn't always figure if
you were just being rude or having no time. At some
point I figured you just did have no time, but still,
some short sentences really looked like you were pissed
off... :-)

But I think we've come to expect your short answers,
so that shouldn't be a problem anymore, eh?

Ah well, we're getting slightly off-topic here...

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> > Thorsten has been rather discussion-friendly
> > for quiet some time now. I like the change. I don't
> > know the reason for it, might be that he realized
> > that there are much more newbies loose than
> > he hoped for ;-) (just kidding Thorsten, but it
> > has become rather pleasant reading your posts,
> > as opposed to the earlier "very short" ones).
>
> It only has to do with the fact that I have slightly more time for POV-Ray
> at the moment. Thus my replies are longer when possible...
>
>     Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
> e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

---