POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Is there a function... : Re: Is there a function... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a function...
From: Slashdolt
Date: 9 Jul 2003 11:53:29
Message: <3f0c3a79$1@news.povray.org>
Tim is right.  But once you add all of those features into your scene, don't
be surprised if render time goes from a few minutes to several hours or even
days.

Also, in regards to using the isoCSG library, I've used it quite a bit.  It
takes some getting used to doing everything in functions, but you can really
get some realistic effects with your objects that are just not possible in
any other way that I know of.  Isosurfaces are just plain better.  I wish
everything was an isosurface...

--
Slash