POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples : Re: QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 6 Jul 2003 05:03:25
Message: <3f07e5dd@news.povray.org>

3f073fc6$1@news.povray.org...
> But nice to see Family in 360, though there's really
> only one thing to focus on. Its like with Radiosity: You've
> got to design some images keeping some things in
> mind (like radiosity, 360 degree view, mirrors etc)
In fact, "Family" was probably the only image that I could turn easily into
a 360 pano, as my other stills are not meant to be seen from another point
of view. I wanted to do the "Wet bird", for instance, but I realised that I
had to create other buildings, add more cars (and create headlights for the
cars...) etc. And yes, a good 360 pano should be created on purpose from the
very start. It's quite an interesting challenge.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com