POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Reach for the stars" poster available ! : Re: "Reach for the stars" poster available ! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Reach for the stars" poster available !
From: Chris Cason
Date: 30 Jun 2003 19:38:22
Message: <3f00c9ee@news.povray.org>
news:3F004931.2477E6E1@gmx.de...

> buying one or two of them but i'm somewhat reluctant now if all but the
> usual low percentage goes to zazzle.

Special Collection posters that are exclusive to zazzle get a slightly better deal,
plus if the purchase is made via our referral link we get a bit more as well. So if
you pass the URL onto anyone, please use this one

http://www.zazzle.com/link.asp?associate_id=238053896919430575&redirect=collection&collection_id=238318759821196030

or (as a shorter one that's functionally equivalent)

  http://www.povray.org/zazzlecollection/

rather than a direct link to the collection page.

-- Chris