POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QTVR panorama freewares ? : Re: QTVR panorama freewares ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTVR panorama freewares ?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 30 Jun 2003 05:48:34
Message: <3f000772$1@news.povray.org>

3efb43f1$1@news.povray.org...
> btw, an example POV-panorama in PTviewer:
> <http://lutz-peter.hoogi.de/extern/pano_medium.html>

Yes, it's looking good.
Since my attempts at creating real QTVR are getting nowhere I'll be using

when it works - and Spin Panorama). One strange thing is that the standalone
PT viewer puts POV-Ray in pause mode... I couldn't understand why my renders
paused anytime I loaded the viewer!
I still wish I could make QTVR instead but PTViewer will do the job. Thanks
for the help.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com