POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QTVR panorama freewares ? : Re: QTVR panorama freewares ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTVR panorama freewares ?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 27 Jun 2003 11:40:10
Message: <3efc655a$1@news.povray.org>

3efb6536$1@news.povray.org...
> Hi Gilles!
>
> Have you seen this page:
> http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick/art/qtvr/

Well yes that's what I want to do, but you can see that he says "I would
like to thank Tim Monroe of Apple's QuickTime team for making this
technology available to PC users. Until very recently, it has been
exclusively a Mac application"
because 5 years ago the VRMakePano was indeed available, which is why, I
suppose, it's mentionned in the QTVR file in the POV-Ray directory.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com