POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QTVR panorama freewares ? : Re: QTVR panorama freewares ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTVR panorama freewares ?
From: Koos
Date: 25 Jun 2003 17:02:01
Message: <3efa0dc9$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I know a piece of software which might help a little. Go to the 'panorama
tools' website at http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~dersch/. As far as I know
it's is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are able to view
panoramic images with it.

Koos

http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/quicktimeintro/tools/.