POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with 'object' errors? : Re: Problem with 'object' errors? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with 'object' errors?
From: skrillian
Date: 19 Jun 2003 07:07:11
Message: <3ef1995f$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 01:51:31 -0400, Jessie K. Blair wrote:

> When I run this code I get an error from the parser that states "Parse
> error: No matching } in 'object', object found instead. The error
> highlights the object statement nested within the #WHILE loops. Anyone
> have any clue why this problem is occuring, when it should not be a
> problem at all?

	Almost every editer has a way to match up ([{ with [{) on the other
side.

	Search the help on the one you are using or get one that does do the
matching for you.

	It is a standard feature because almost all code is copied and
programmers certainly include the feature as it saves so many of them
from insanity for exactly the same error message you are getting.