POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with 'object' errors? : Re: Problem with 'object' errors? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with 'object' errors?
From: Jessie K  Blair
Date: 17 Jun 2003 22:51:58
Message: <3eefd3ce@news.povray.org>
Indeed, and thank you.
When I asked about it earlier this year, I was on a military computer in
Afghanistan. Once I came home, I lost all that data, and for some reason, my
Outlook Express doesn't download all the messages properly even when
synchronize and have it set to "All Messages".

Anyhow, thank you for the information, and I'm off to run that search just
as you mentioned.