POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Adding two images via functions...? : Re: Adding two images via functions...? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding two images via functions...?
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 17 Jun 2003 16:55:20
Message: <3eef8038$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks! Got to try it first, but it looks like what
I want.

Personally, I'm not too sure about others, but I
find the documentation doesn't cover functions
well enough as it does all the other sections. Perhaps
someone could work on this? I'm obviously not
the guy for that though... :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde