POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: SeaShell Plugin : Re: SeaShell Plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 12:54:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell Plugin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Jun 2003 10:28:03
Message: <3eec8273@news.povray.org>
Philippe,
All fine concerning your priorities and comments.
Just one thing concerning the mesh2. As you know, you can make mesh2
textures in Moray 3.5 (in fact without 'material'). However, if you select
such a texture for the SeaShell, an error is generated in POV saying:

material { T <----ERROR
Parse error: no matching } in 'material', undeclared identifier 'T' found
instead

In fact, in the pov file of the scene, the mesh2 texture is defined as a
material and not as a texture (while it is so in the inc file). Ah! and
underscores are not suported (but I should have known this, I think).
If you change the POV file, the scene renders ok.

Thomas