POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Q about moving multiple objects along spline : Re: Q about moving multiple objects along spline Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:08:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q about moving multiple objects along spline
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 13 Jun 2003 19:03:35
Message: <3eea5847@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I went back to Chris Colefax's Spline Macro tutorial,
http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline/ , and using one of the example pov
scenes, and making some changes, I was able to get multiple objects, but I
still can't figure out how to keep the spacing the same throughout the
animation. I emailed Chris about this and am still waiting for an answer.
By the way, I found the "roller coaster", and although it is an awesome
animation, The only moving part is a single marble, so that's no help. When
I get the time, I will try out your suggestions about delta time.
Steve Shelby