POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...Pozzo : Re: Architecture...Pozzo Server Time
7 May 2024 05:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture...Pozzo
From: Shay
Date: 11 Jun 2003 16:49:31
Message: <3ee795db$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

| the compelling enigma
| created within the image alone.

Wow, Jim, an image this round on which we actaully agree. lol

Your description of the image as enigmatic made me go back for a second
look. The odd thing about this one is that although there are few
references to any specific meaning in this image, I enjoyed just looking
at this simple scene without giving any though at all to a meaning.

I think that we both agree that this image is much better for not having
been crapped out with a bunch of visual forced-feeding. The lack of
modeling tools, diagrams, any apparent dating of the model in realtion
to the building outside, or any clues to the identity of the model's
owner contribute to the quality we both recognized, you as enigma, I as
only purity.

 -Shay