POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture - Whoville : Architecture - Whoville Server Time
30 Apr 2024 19:06:05 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture - Whoville
From: Jim Charter
Date: 10 Jun 2003 15:12:37
Message: <3ee62da5$1@news.povray.org>
This image has a very contained feel.  No swinging for the fences
here,... rather we have a competent, workmanly basehit.
The stylization is borrowed from childrens literature, specifically Dr.
Seuss.  The smoothed, generalized handling carries throughout the
picture giving toylike sense to world portrayed.  It has the slightly
campy effect of showing familiar aspects of our own world parodied in an
analogue, cartoon world.

-Jim