POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? : Re: Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:07:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 10 Jun 2003 09:16:45
Message: <3ee5da3d$1@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226> , Tor Olav
Kristensen <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com>  wrote:

> I recently posted an image to povray.binaries.images;
> "The Cubic Space Division experiences an earthquake - 1 attachment"
> but it does not show up here:
>
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/
>
> Is it the rather long subject line that is causing this ?
> - Or are there other problems ?
>
> I'm using Xnews v. 5.04.25 -> http://xnews.newsguy.com/

The problem with messages getting lost has been fixed.  We had a slightly
too picky message filter.  The messages are now in the web view, however,
threading for those messages will not work in all instances, but fixing it
would require too many manual modifications to the database to make it
worthwhile for now.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde