POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bliss wallpaper : Re: Bliss wallpaper Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:35:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bliss wallpaper
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 9 Jun 2003 18:56:57
Message: <3ee510b9$1@news.povray.org>
ha! i was just driving back from canada through minnesota and iowa and i was
looking over the farmland fields thinking it would be good to render
something much like this and call it "below the hill" or something. it was
going to be a grassy hill with other wildflower type things, and a few tops
of trees visible, maybe a farm shed and old rusty machinery.

anyway thats what this reminds me of. nice work