POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL preview in POV-Ray : Re: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray
From: Ray Gardener
Date: 7 Jun 2003 17:21:34
Message: <3ee2575e@news.povray.org>
Since I'm getting a more and more questions about the
OpenGL stuff, and in the interests of helping make sure
the code is as portable as possible, I will be making
the patch's source code available later today (Not that anyone
couldn't have had it just for the asking, but I want
to get a nice documented .zip file up on my website).

Ray Gardener
Daylon Graphics Ltd.
"Heightfield modeling perfected"
http://www.daylongraphics.com