POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Large field of grass : Re: Large field of grass Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Large field of grass
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 7 Jun 2003 11:10:28
Message: <3ee20064@news.povray.org>
Hey Gena!

> This is my pending plan - to make something like that :)
> To make flexible and highly customizable plant system for
> POV-Ray.

I always admired your work - both in artistic and technical aspects. But
this project would be a *really* wonderful tool for building POV scenes. I'm
definitely looking forward to it!
I'm just not sure if i can wait till it's finished.

Oh and I've got a feature-request for it, too: pigment-based growth. I
implemented it in my little grass generator and it's really helpful.

Keep up the good work!
Florian