POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...Old Meets New : Re: Architecture...Old Meets New Server Time
30 Apr 2024 06:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture...Old Meets New
From: Shay
Date: 3 Jun 2003 11:57:25
Message: <3edcc565$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

| "Suzanne takes you down, to her place by the river..." ;)

That song again. One of these days I'm going to have to actually hear
it. I didn't get the connection at first, but an internet search
revealed that Cohen was from or lived in Montreal.

Montreal is an amazing place. My wife wouldn't mind moving much at all.
She already speaks French. I think she'd have a hard time living so far
from her family, however.

 -Shay