POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fade_power in finish : fade_power in finish Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  fade_power in finish
From: Jon S  Berndt
Date: 1 Jun 2003 15:15:34
Message: <3eda50d6@news.povray.org>
I know that from POV 3.5 fade_power, etc. is moved to interior. Yet, the
help file says it should still work in the finish statement, but a warning
will be issued. When I try to run a scene file that works but has fade_power
in the finish statement, it bombs out saying:

"Parse Error: No matching } in 'finish', fade_power found instead"

So, is the help file wrong? I'm using the Windows version of 3.5 with the
IDE.

Jon