POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Skin shader, BRDF, BSSRDF : Re: Skin shader, BRDF, BSSRDF Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skin shader, BRDF, BSSRDF
From: Manuel
Date: 31 May 2003 14:14:20
Message: <3ed8f0fc$1@news.povray.org>
> There is a good article of 'usable' human skin shading at
> http://www.optidigit.com/stevens/shadetut.html . Human models on the rest
of
> this site looks very realistic. This is for Maya, but main principle is
well
> explained: some colors of skin depends by angle of incidence, light-shadow
> or angle to camera.

Thx, I know it. Take a look to my experiment with simple phong renderer
in Blender:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8702&highlight=

Ok, I try...but Povray is not used for character??
This is the first time that a skin shader is requested?
Excuse the stupid question, I'm new to Pov, and I
think the POVpower is without limits... :-)

thanks,

   Manuel