POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray is just darn cool : Re: povray is just darn cool Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:07:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray is just darn cool
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 28 May 2003 02:48:57
Message: <3ed45bd9@news.povray.org>

3ED### [at] hotpopcom...
> Oh, gees!  My personnal memory processor has difficulties while trying
> to recall that one, but isn't he the master of the universe? Like the
> president's consellor?

Slartibartfast ("Saloprilopette" in excellent French translation/adaptation
by Jean Bonnefoy) is a planet designer and landscape conceptor.
He won an award for Norway fjords.
Arthur meets him at chapter 22 of "THHGTTG" and he introduces Arthur and
Ford to "Bistromatic Drive" spaceship in chapter 4 of "Life, the Universe
and Everything".
We suggest it's time for you to read the Cycle again, Simon ;-)

Benjy and Frankie