POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV-Ray 3.5: Sin() works incorrect : Re: What if... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What if...
From: Hughes, B
Date: 24 May 2003 07:03:38
Message: <3ecf518a$1@news.povray.org>
"The Brain" <rag### [at] univalde> wrote in message
> Thx. As from now I wont ask stupid questions.
> I want to make several cylinders, linked with spheres.

Gee, try not to get paranoid or anything  ;-)  ingo was just wondering, I'm
sure.

But anyway, stupid questions belong in the povray.newusers group. Only
joking! Second time within a matter of minutes. Seriously though, it seems
you might have actually overlooked that group so thought I'd point it out.
And if you believe the question merits asking in povray.general instead
anyway, at least you didn't post it to povray.advanced. :-)

Bob H.