POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing Tube - 1 attachment : Re: Glowing Tube - 1 attachment Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:11:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Tube - 1 attachment
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 22 May 2003 12:40:38
Message: <3eccfd86$1@news.povray.org>
This is a beautiful effect. Can someone tell me how the slope feature is
working to create this? (I'll take the answer in Newusers if necessary).
Also, slope doesn't seem to work with image_maps... Are there other
limitations to its use with various types of pigments or would that be the
main one?
Thanks very much,
Dennis

message