POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Electronics objects? : Re: Electronics objects? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronics objects?
From: Alf Peake
Date: 16 May 2003 16:04:55
Message: <3ec54467@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message

> I take it vacuum tubes aren't exactly common items for
> people to pick up and model. :P

Right. I've got a box-full, but then, I'm old, wrinkly and peculiar
that way :)

I always intended to try one but (probably like everyone else) I've
always had something more important on my "must try this" list :-/

Just found an old 6Z4.gif, dated 1993, by Steve Anger on my HD. It
came from Compuserve. The source may be out there somewhere?

Alf