POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WHERE IS THE IMAGE ? : Re: WHERE IS THE IMAGE ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WHERE IS THE IMAGE ?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 16 May 2003 14:56:09
Message: <3ec53449@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226> , Tom Galvin
<tom### [at] imporg>  wrote:

> DAMN IT THORSTEN! GROW UP!!!
>
> If don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
> Others have already posted helpful information.

Why is providing a solution not nice and not helpful? Reinstalling and paying
attention will solve the problem!

> Dan Farmer never treated a newbie this way.

I am not Dan Farmer, am I?  And back then there wasn't Google either:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=povray+%22rendered+image%27s+location%22>

    Thorsten