POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metallic paint : Metallic paint Server Time
4 May 2024 10:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Metallic paint
From: Tek
Date: 13 May 2003 19:16:53
Message: <3ec17ce5@news.povray.org>
This is a render of version 2 of my metallic paint. It's an advancement of the
system I used for the animation on p.b.a. It still has an underlying metallic
layer with a gloss layer on top, but it also has adjustable noise in the
metallic layer, and a glitter layer.

The source is on p.b.s-f (as a reply to the metallic paint thread), in case
anyone has some objects that would look good in metallic paint.

I think it looks pretty realistic, but do you have any suggestions on how I
could improve it?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com