POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HF_square problem : Re: HF_square problem Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF_square problem
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 9 May 2003 15:29:29
Message: <3ebc0199$1@news.povray.org>
I've run scan disk if that's what you mean.  I think it is unlikely to be a
memory or drive problem because aside from this issue povray (and my
computer in general) work just fine.  Are there other tests I should try?

Barron Gillon
--
In June 1998, another submarine got caught in fishing nets at Sokcho and its
crew killed themselves.  Such is the fighting spirit of North Korean