POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Extending the #read directive : Re: Extending the #read directive Server Time
18 May 2024 07:54:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extending the #read directive
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 8 May 2003 10:16:04
Message: <3eba66a4@news.povray.org>
> I have no idea what version of Windows are you using but look
> into 'for' command in dos box

Thanks, I have lots of Windows in the house, it should be enough. I was
hoping for a more elegant solution though. What happens if I write \0 in a
string? There is probably some conversion to prevent it from ending
prematurely. Perhaps the same conversion could be added in the reading
process and the string would be fine?

Regards,
Hugo