POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Vector graphics : Vector graphics Server Time
2 Jun 2024 19:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  Vector graphics
From: Tek
Date: 30 Apr 2003 13:51:00
Message: <3eb00d04$1@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking about writing my own renderer, but it would be vector graphics
based. How does the Internet *Ray*Tracing* Competition feel about that? The
rules state work must be produced using a 3D renderer, but there's no mention
that it actually has to trace rays.

I just want to confirm that no-one makes a distinction within the IRTC as to the
exact means of rendering 3D things.

Oh, and while we're on the subject, if there's no restriction then why's it
called the IRTC? Surely it should be the I3DC or something ;)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com