POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The sphere within - 1 attachment : Re: The sphere within - 1 attachment Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:42:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The sphere within - 1 attachment
From: Tek
Date: 29 Apr 2003 17:44:25
Message: <3eaef239@news.povray.org>
That's really nice. Simple but complicated at the same time (i.e. it would take
me ages to make something like that!).

It's on a black background, so what's it reflecting? Did you just put some
no_image objects in there to make the reflections look more glassy? :)

Any chance you could show us the source for that object?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...