POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The sun and stars : Re: The sun and stars Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The sun and stars
From: Lenx
Date: 19 Apr 2003 15:21:12
Message: <3ea1a1a8$1@news.povray.org>
you can add a layer between the star and sun layer that makes a 'second sun'
under the first one. that second sun has to be the color of the sky (black?)
and fades into transparant at a certain distance to the real sun's borders.

"Rich" <SrP### [at] ricoswebcom> schreef in bericht
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...