POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: File Downloads using IE 6 : Re: File Downloads using IE 6 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File Downloads using IE 6
From: mcavoys
Date: 15 Apr 2003 08:31:47
Message: <3e9bfb9e.5221848@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:59:07 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:

>Right-click on the link you want to copy. A popup menu will open. It
>includes a "Copy this link" (or something similar depending on the OS
>language) entry. Selecting this menu entry will copy the link to the
>clipboard and you can use it in your download manager.
>
>    Thorsten
Thanks Thorsten, but when I right clicked on the Java button all the options are
"greyed out". I got this download OK but the information would be useful in the
future. I did search my HD and the Registry whist the download was ongoing.

Regards
        Stephen