POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for a model : Looking for a model Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for a model
From: Tony Colonello
Date: 14 Apr 2003 16:51:07
Message: <3e9b1f3b$1@news.povray.org>
I may be posting in the wrong group.....

I am looking for a Buddha statue model for a WIP. It should have good detail
because the model will be large in the scene. As it is for a site in
Thailand I need the slender Buddha, not the laughing fat Buddha. I have
tried searching the web and the only thing I came across was over $100.

Can anyone help me locate such a model. The format is not of importance
because I have conversion programs.

TNX for any help

---