POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Mozilla and these newsgroups : Re: Mozilla and these newsgroups Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:07:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mozilla and these newsgroups
From: Roz
Date: 12 Apr 2003 15:30:30
Message: <3e986956$1@news.povray.org>
Roz wrote:
> I have not said in this thread that the problem is the povray
> site and if you got a different impression then I am sorry
> about that. The problem definitely lies with Mozilla, either
> with the browser itself or my (and several other peoples')
> configuration. Since Mozilla is working correctly for some,
> I am trying to find out what the differences could be including
> getting a newer version compiled and installed.

Ok, Moz 1.3 finished compiling and installing. Looks good, but
still some weirdness with the http://news.povray.org page.

If I first try to go to http://news.povray.org/povray.unix
the Welcome page comes up instead. Then if I click the Enter
the Newsgroups button I can get in and the povray.unix one
comes up. So Mozilla does seem to get it right at some point ;)

-Roz