POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug: final_frame not working as described in docs... : Re: final_frame not working as described in docs... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final_frame not working as described in docs...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 9 Apr 2003 08:06:11
Message: <3e940cb3$1@news.povray.org>
Here's the code. It'll return the amount of frames of the
animation and set a variable if or if not the animation is cyclic.

#if ((final_frame-initial_frame)*clock_delta>=(final_clock-initial_clock))
 #declare Total_Frames=1/clock_delta+1;
 #declare Cyclic_Animation=off;
#else
 #declare Total_Frames=1/clock_delta;