POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug: final_frame not working as described in docs... : Re: final_frame not working as described in docs... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final_frame not working as described in docs...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 5 Apr 2003 19:40:42
Message: <3e8f778a@news.povray.org>
Hm, you're right, this should be possible. I'll
see if it'll work.
Nontheless, I do think that either initial_frame and
final_frame should return the actual values of
KFI and KFF respectively, or two new constant
float-identifiers should be introduced. To me they
seem to be essential for creating animation-includes.

Anyways, at least the Docs should be changed then.
Do I have to make a note in some other newsgroup
for that, I'm not sure sure...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde